Moto G6 plus Vs Nokia 7 plus
Motorola has finally launched its Moto G-Series phones. We were seeing lots of leaks and rumours about this phone from last 2 months and finally it’s official. Motorola has launched three mobiles from it’s G-Series. Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus and Moto G6 play and in this article I will do a quick spec. comparison between Moto G6 Plus vs Nokia 7 plus.
Currently Motorola has launched it’s G6-Series only in Brazil. The India launch event will take place next week and this phone is going to be flipkart exclusive. On the other hand Nokia 7+ is available for pre-booking on amazon India and you can buy from flash sale on 30 april.
Talking about the price of both the phone. Starting with Moto G6 Plus, this phone has launched in Brazil with the price tag of $299. It’s expected price in India is 18999. Talking about the price of Nokia 7 plus, you can buy it at the price point of 25999 from amazon India. The first sale of Nokia 7+ will held on the day of 30April 2018. All the Nokia phones are available in offline market also, so you can also grab a unit of Nokia 7plus from offline market also.
Nokia 7 plus vs Moto G6 Plus
• Display – Talking about the display of Moto G6 Plus, you will get to see 5.93inch display with 1080X2160 Full HD plus display. Which is an infinity display with 18:9 display. On the other hand Nokia 7 plus is coming with same full HD plus display, it is a 5.7 inch, 18:9 display. For the protection Nokia 7+ having Gorilla glass 5, which is the most updated gorilla glass for protection.
Bezels on Moto G6 plus is quite big and it seems like a dot on the beauty of this phone where are the Nokia 7 plus has very thin bezels and it looks so premium and beautiful. So Nokia 7 plus is clear winner here in terms of display of Moto G6 plus Vs Nokia 7 plus.
• Build Quality – On the section of build quality no other device can beat Nokia 7 plus in this price bracket, as it is built of one brick of aluminium, 6000 series. On the other hand Moto G6 plus have metallic + glass kind of body and it’s design is completely inspired from Moto X4, but the thing is Moto X4 will cost way higher than the cheapest G6-Series Moto G6 Play, with same design. So at the same price point you will get to see a very premium and good-looking smartphone at the budget of 13000 rupees, which is the launched price of moto g6 play. In terms of build quality, Nokia 7 plus is clear winner here.
• Camera – For the camera comparison between Moto G6 plus Vs Nokia 7 plus both the phone have dual rear camera and they are close competitors. Talking about the Nokia 7 plus camera, it’s camera sensor is manufactured by zess optics which is defiantly a great advantage with all the Nokia phones. Nokia 7plus has dual rear camera of 12MP+13MP with f/1.75 aperture and it’s featuring all the basic function that we have seen in all other mobile camera like portrait mode, auto focus, phase detection and dual tone flash. It also have a pro mode for capture professional image and video, you will get all the functions to adjust your camera manually. Its secondary is coming with 16MP sensor with auto focus and f/2.0 aperture.
Talking about the camera of Moto G6 plus. It has same dual rear camera of 12 MP + 5 MP. The main camera of 12 MP sensor is coming with f/1.7 aperture that can easily capture a detailed image very easily. The same camera we have seen in older mobiles of Moto and the camera performance was awesome. Talking about the second camera which is 5 Megapixel with f/2.2 aperture and it will help users to capture images with bokeh mode and great portrait images. For the taking selfie Moto G6 plus has 8 Megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
• Processor and hardware – Moto G6 is coming with 4 GB of ram with 64 GB internal storage, it can further update up to 128 GB using micro SD card. Talking about the processor it has Qualcomm snapdragon 630 processor, which can easily handle all your multitasking and high-end gaming, with the RAM of 4GB it can perform really well.
Moto always launch its camera with user interface (UI) just same as stock android and the optimisation power of all the moto phones is great, which can easily provide you fluid experience. So overall it seems like Moto G6 plus have a good ram management of 4GB RAM with Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor.
Talking About the Nokia 7 plus, when we are doing a comparison of Moto G6 plus vs Nokia 7 plus, it seems like Nokia 7plus is winning in every aspect, but keep in mind that Nokia 7 plus will also charge higher price. So talking about the RAM, Nokia 7 plus is coming with same 4GB of RAM as Moto G6 plus have but the processor of Nokia 7 plus is way better than Moto G6 plus. You will get to Qualcomm snapdragon 630 processor. For the internal storage Nokia 7 plus have 64 GB in build storage, which you can update up to 256GB using micro SD card. Nokia 7 plus will feature stock android user interface, which is a clean and minimal looking interface from the home of Android itself.
• Operating System – Both the phones are clocked on Android 8, which is latest android till now because Android P is not officially launched its full feature, Android is still working on Android P. Talking about the best feature that Nokia phones are offering to its customer is the regular security and android updates that means if you own a Nokia 7 plus, you will get monthly security update which is very essential for you phone, it will keep you save from any hacker, malware and virus attack, those attacks which is specially made for android phones especially, another feature is android updates means when the android p will officially launched all the Nokia users will get android p also and that’s the reason Nokia is charging extra money.
Where as, talking about the Motorola phones. It is never confirm that you will get update or not, but in terms of providing updates Motorola had done a good job, like they provide android updates to their users till then there new phones is not launching. Means, now the new moto g6 series is launched so the older series of g5 will not get updates.
• Battery – Batteries are very essential part of our smartphone and in terms of battery both phones are coming with fast charging and non removable battery. Moto G6 plus have 3200mAh battery with turbo charging which can give you 6 hours of playback time is just 15 mins of charge. Where as the Nokia 7 plus have 3800 man battery with fast charging and Nokia claims that this battery can run up to 2 days, which I don’t believe, may be I need to test the battery as well.
So that’s it for this comparison of Moto G6 plus Vs Nokia 7 plus, I hope you enjoy reading it. Please share.
Thanks for Reading.