Mi LED TV 4 has set to be out for sale today on Mi.com or Flipkart. Its pricing will be 40,000 INR and more likely other products of Mi it will be available in a flash sale. So hurry put your hands over the sale or it will be out. It will be a single variant of 55′-inches, though in China the Xiaomi had launched it in 49-inch and 65-inch variants as well.
In terms of launch offers, buyers of the Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4 get free 3-month subscriptions (worth Rs. 619) to Sony Liv and Hungama Play, the Mi IR cable (worth Rs. 299), and on-site installation worth Rs. 1,099 for free. Also to note, the 11-button Mi Remote that’s bundled with the TV can be used to control a set-top box apart from the television itself, using the Mi IR cable priced at Rs. 299.
Talking about the specs
- Mi led 4 has been claimed to be the thinnest Tv in the world with a wrinkle of 4.99 mm which is approximately 5 mm.
- In terms of display it has got a 55′- inch 4k frameless display with HDR. It has 3840 x 2160 of resolution which will constantly refresh at the rate of 60Hz which is quite over the limit for a Tv. The colors could be seen easily with an over angle of 178° which is toggled with Response Time of 8ms(Typ).
- And for astonishing performance it has got a Amlogic Cortex A53 Quad core Cpu, which is clocked at 1.8Ghz with a Mali-T830 MP2 Gpu which could be clocked upto 750Mhz. everything up-there is coupled with a 4GB ddr4 ram and an emmc 8Gb storage Rom. which is quite equal to the smartphones we are holding.
- For audio it has Dolby+DTS Cinema Audio, with two 8W duct inverted speakers.
- Mi is giving us Xiaomi’s AI-powered PatchWall UI that has been redesigned for the Indian market. The PatchWall UI offers personalised recommendations and universal search.
- In terms of connectivity, the Xiaomi Mi TV 4 includes three HDMI 2.0 ports, two USB (one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0) ports, an Ethernet port, an S/PDIF port, dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11ac, and Bluetooth 4.0.
Xiaomi promises more than 500,000 hours of content, of which 80 percent will be free. The content will be available in 15 Indic languages will be available. Content partners include Hotstar, Voot, Voot Kids, Sony Liv, Hungama Play, Zee5, Sun NXT, ALT Balaji, Viu, TVF, and Flickstree.
It is 4.9mm ultra thin with a lenght of 1232.1 mm and height of 791 mm (including the base).The thickest region of the tv is 48 mm while the slimmest is 4.9mm. Its overall weight is 17.8kg (including the base)
Affiliate links may be automatically generated.
Well after-all we are hoping that the strike of Mi LED in India’s market will create a sonic boom with its sellouts like Mi had done with their Redmi phones because the number of competitors for Mi LED 4 are actually 0 because there is no such TV under this price range which garnishes this much features.But hey this is India anything could happen here.
“I hope this article would help you”