After a long wait, Poco has finally pushed the MIUI 12 Update for the Poco M2 Pro. The new Poco M2 Pro Update will bring the all-new MIUI 12 on your Poco M2 Pro. The Poco M2 Pro comes with the Snapdragon 720G. And, it has a 48MP quad-camera setup. But, we are not going to talk about the features. Here we will tell the steps by which you can download Poco M2 Pro New MIUI 12 Update.
How To Download MIUI 12 on Poco M2 Pro
The listed firmware version number of the update is MIUI V184.108.40.206.QJPINXM and brings out the latest Security Patch of September 2020. So, here are the two ways of installing MIUI 12 on your device.
First Way: By Android Update
Follow these steps to update your Poco M2 Pro.
- Go to Settings
- Search for about phone
- Click on System Updates
- Check For Updates
- If an update comes then download and install it.
Note: The updates are being roll-out in batches. So, it will take a few days to reach all the users.
Second Way: Recovery ROM
This is one of the lengthy processes but you will get to try MIUI 12 quickly. Follow these ways to install Poco M2 Pro:
- First of all download, the recovery ROM provided below
- Now, change the download filename to “update.zip”
- Now, move the Zip file to root/sdcard
- Now, re-open System Update
- Click on the three dots on the right corner
- Select Download Latest Package
- Select the Recovery ROM where you transferred it
- And, after it, Confirm and MIUI 12 will be installed on your Poco M2 Pro
Thanks for reading. Share it with your friends and relatives.