This thread is all about How to Install Google Camera on realme X2 Pro. Realme X2 Pro comes with Camera 2 API enable, It can run Google Camera of Pixel 4 Patch very easily. This tutorial will show you the Best Simple Steps to install Google Camera on realme X2 Pro. I have added some samples/camera comparison of realme X camera vs Google Camera / G Cam. The recently launched realme X2 Pro seems a powerful smartphone. starting from the price range of Rs. 29,999 for the 8GB+128GB variant, the phone packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Chipset. So, here is the quick tutorial on How to Install Google Pixel 4 Camera / GCam on realme X2 Pro. Enjoy the patch.
How To Install Google Camera on realme X2 Pro?
- Download the APK file from the above link or CLICK HERE.
- After Downloading it, go to your Phone’s Settings and then go to the Security tab where you’ll have to “Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources”.
- Now open the APK File and Click on “Install“.
- After the process is completed, just press “Open“.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed Google Camera on Realme X2 Pro.
Best Saturation Setting for realme X2 Pro GCam:
Keeps in the note, this setting is my personal one, on my favoritism. You c\may have different lighting conditions. So, I would suggest you to keep the saturation level as per your lighting condition.
Camera Samples of Google Camera for realme X2 Pro