Realme 7 has been launched in India. The Realme 7 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95. And, the Realme 7 Features quad-camera setup with 64MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor. And, we all know that the Google Camera takes better photos than the Stock Camera. So, Download GCam 7.3 For Realme 7 now. Also, Download GCam 7.3 APK For Realme 7 with the download link available in the article and know How To Install GCam 7.3 For Realme 7. Therefore, we are providing you with a guide on How To Install Google Camera on Realme 7. And, you will be amazed by the picture quality of the Realme 7 which features quad-camera setup. So, read the full article to know more about it.
Download GCam 7.3 For Realme 7: Features
The Realme 7 comes with the triple-camera setup. And, come with a 64MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor. Check out the features of the GCam 7.3 Here:
- It works very well in the low lighting condition.
- The GCam provides natural colours in the photos that you capture.
- You will get Night Sight Mode, along with the Astrophotography mode for taking good astrophotos.
- The Portrait Mode in the GCam provides naturally blurs and also make the picture quality better.
- GCam detects the edges very well while taking pictures, also it helps in taking pictures with great sharpness, details and more.
Download GCam 7.3 APK For Realme 7
Here is the link provided below to download the Google Camera:
How To Install GCam 7.3 on Realme 7
Follow these steps to install GCam in Realme 7:
- Download the GCam File from the link given above.
- Open File Download Location.
- Open the GCam 7.3 APK.
- Click on Install.
- It will ask you for the permissions to install from unknown sources.
- Give Permissions, and Install the GCam.
- Now, Open the GCam and Take good pictures with it.
Thanks For Reading. Share It With Your Friends & Relatives.