This thread is all about How to Install Google Camera on Poco M2 Pro. Currently, M2 Pro is only available on Flipkart through Flash Sales. So, Click here to know about the next sales. However, If you are looking for Best Gcamfor Poco M2 Pro, this article got you covered. Poco M2 Pro can run G-Cam Version 7.3 and 7.4 very easily, however, we found Google Camera Version 7.4 more compatible and stable with minute lag and crashes.
Download Google Camera APK for Poco M2 Pro:
Google Camera Version 184.108.40.2064953318 APK : (Click here)
The recently launched Poco M2 Pro seems a powerful smartphone. starting from the price range of Rs. 13,999 for the base variant. The phone packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Chipset. So here is the quick tutorial on How to Install Google Camera / GCam on Poco M2 Pro.
How to Install the Google Camera APK on Mi CC9 / Mi 9 Pro:
- Download the GCam apk from the above download link.
- To install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
- For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome. you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources for Google Chrome.
- Otherwise, Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Tap on Next and accept permissions. And, you are ready to use Gcam on Poco M2 Pro
I have added some samples/camera comparison of Poco M2 Pro Stock camera vs Google Camera / G Cam. Click here to check the comparison.