Everyone loves photography and with realme devices, you can upgrade your photography skills to another level. Today I am talking about Google Camera and it’s integration with all the latest realme devices such as realme 3, realme 3 Pro and realme C2. Yes you heard it right, realme C2 can run Google Camera but finding the right patch is extremely important. Don’t worry I got covered that part for you. Go let’s talk how to Install Google camera in realme C2.
The recently launched realme C2 seems a powerful smartphone with a low budget beast starting from the price range of Rs.5999 for the 2GB+16GB variant, the phone packs a MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset. This is a powerful processor in-terms of Performance, Battery, and AI-Capabilities. So, throughout the launch event, realme India Product Manager Ms. Nidhi Bhatia announced the Accessibility to Camera 2 API and Bootloader unlocked is coming with realme C2.
Now, both the features were much recommended by all the realme users. Also, the developers at realme have ported Camera 2 API in MediaTek Processor, which is quite a new thing in the Development World.
How To Install Google Camera in Realme C2
- Download the Google Camera Working APK for Realme C2. (Click Here)
- Tap the Download link given above. Download Google Camera APK Version 6.1.009.215420794 for Realme C2.
- Now, Simple Install the APK. Just like we install any third party application.
- After the successful Installation. Simply launch the Google Camera.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on Realme C2. That’s it you are good to go now. Enjoy Google Camera on Realme C2.
Camera Samples: Click here to check high-quality images
I have included samples from all the type of camera angle and objects.