Realme India has launched its latest device realme X for the Indian Consumers, as this brand previously associated with Oppo mobiles as a sub-brand of Oppo seems to be a very disruptive and game-changer for Indian Mobile Market. Continuously giving competition to India’s No. 1 Mobile brand Xiaomi.
The recently launched realme X seems a powerful smartphone with a budget beast starting from the price range of Rs. 16,999 for the 4GB+128GB variant, the phone packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 AIE Chipset. This is a powerful processor in-terms of Performance, Gaming, and AI-Capabilities. So, throughout the launch event, realme India Product Manager Ms. Nidhi Bhatia announced the Accessibility to Camera 2 API and Bootloader unlocked is coming with realme X.
Here are the Google Camera Samples from realme X
Steps: How to Install G Cam on realme X
- First of all, you need to Download Google Camera Working APK for realme X.
- Go to the Download link listen above, or Click here. This will redirect to Google Drive. Download Google Camera APK Latest Version 6.1 for Realme X.
- Now, Simple Install the APK. Just like we install any third-party application.
- You can take help from the Visual tutorials added above.
- After the successful Installation. Simply launch the Google Camera.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on the realme 3 Pro app. That’s it you are good to go now. Enjoy Google Camera on realme X.
Manual Settings for Realme X Google Camera Smooth Experience:
- Open Google Camera. Go to More> Settings> Scroll Down and Choose About and Turn on the “Enable Advance Mode”.
2. Now Go Back, and Scroll up under section HDR+ Settings. Go to Back Camera> Choose Pixel 3 XL. and Go to Front Camera and Choose Nexus 6P
3. Under HDR+ Control you are suggested to change some settings. Go to HDR+ Control and select Saturation Adjustments, and use the following Saturation settings. This is my recommended settings, which i like to have on my Google Camera, you can also change it on your own taste.
4. These settings are mostly pre-applied in your Google Camera, but I recommend you to check once. Like Recomputed AWB and Sabre should be enabled.
Note: The internal camera of realme X is very powerful enough to take good quality photos. The focus and shutter speed of realme Camera is much better than GCam, also Gcam sometimes lags on the device. So, if you are capturing photos for any urgent reason use the internal camera only. GCam for human portraits.