After the launch of realme 3 Pro, the brand focused all its the marketing strategy of giving the 700-grade processor from Qualcomm Snapdragon and it was featuring some flagship feature. The realme 3 Pro Spots Snapdragon 710 AIE chipset, which is based on Adreno 616 GPU, its a quite powerful GPU which helps to play some great high-graphics games pretty easily. No doubt this phone was launch against Redmi Note 7 Pro, which was the latest mid-range beast device offering some great processor and camera. So, both the phone got a very positive review from all around the globe, especially with the price both the brand playing very aggressively.
Realme was branding its latest smartphone can run Fortnite, while other smartphones like Redmi Note 7 Pro cannot, So Xiaomi team take it as a challenge and worked with Qualcomm team to make it’s Chipset Snapdragon 675 supporting with Fortnite. So, FInally after a couple of weeks, Redmi released an OTA update for Redmi Note 7 Pro which brings the Fortnite support for the device.
How To Play Fortnite on Redmi Note 7 Pro
Follow these simple steps to install Fortnite in Redmi Note 7 Pro. We will recommend you to follow these steps on your mobile phone.
- Go to this link (Fortnite installer)
- Now you will get to see an option of Download. Tap on download, and install the Fortnite Installer application.
- Now, Open Fortnite Installer and simply tap on Install button. It will download the Fortnite game directly from the server to your Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- After that, simply install Fortnite battle royale game.
- Register or Sign in to play and enjoy Fornite in Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Check the Video Tutorial: How to Install Fortnite on Redmi Note 7 Pro (Hindi)
Click here to register for Fortnite.