PUBG Mobile has been banned in India along with the 117 other Chinese apps. And, we know that it’s unfortunate news for the Chicken Dinner Lovers. But, now, We have found a way for How To Download PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone legally. Yeah! Legally, PUBG Mobile, which was published by Tencent, has been banned in India, which was Globally available. So, we are here with the How To Install PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. The Kraft Game Union publishes this PUBG Mobile. So, check here How To Install PUBG Mobile.
How To Download PUBG Mobile On Any Android Phone
The Indian users played the PUBG Mobile Korean Version before the launch of the global version. About 10% of Indian Users played it. And, there is no involvement of Tencent in it. So, follow these steps to download PUBG Mobile on any android phone:
- You can search for PUBG Mobile Korean Version or Click here to download it.
- After it, the game will start downloading, and the setup and OBB file will be downloaded on your device.
- The size of the game is around 2GB, similar to the Global version.
How To Install PUBG Mobile On Any Android Phone
Follow these steps to install PUBG Mobile on your android phone:
- Open the downloaded file with .xapk name.
- Rename the file by changing .xapk to .zip.
- After it, open the file it will start unzipping.
- After unzipping, Install the App.
- Copy the OBB file to com.pubg.krmobile in the file location: Android>>OBB>>com.pubg.krmobile.
- After it, start the PUBG Mobile, and it will start running in your device.
Pros & Cons of PUBG Mobile Korean Version
Here are the Pros of PUBG Mobile:
- Completely Safe
- No involvement of Tencent because the Krafton Game Union has published it
- Most of the skins available for free
- Similar to Global PUBG Mobile
Here are the Cons of PUBG Mobile:
- High PING Issue due to the server
- Most players will be of Korea, so there might be a language issue in the game
Press Release of PUBG Mobile on India Ban
Here’s the responded press release of PUBG Mobile on India ban.
Thanks For Reading. Share this happy news with your friends & relatives.