The Redmi Note 11 is a great phone. And it also has a great camera setup but you all know how amazing Google Camera is, and so we are talking about how to download Gcam for the Redmi Note 11 Indian version. So downloading Google Camera for Redmi Note 11 is quite easy if you follow these steps, and in this article, we will also look at the comparison of Gcam and stock camera and know how good pictures you can take using your Redmi Note 11.
Download Gcam 8.1 for Redmi Note 11 4G: Best Features
We will be amazed by the picture quality of the Redmi Note 11 but before it, Check out the features of the GCam 8.1 Here:
- It takes amazing shots in low lighting.
- The colours are very natural, dynamic range is good.
- It also supports ultrawide and macro cameras.
- You can also record videos with all three lenses.
- It can record up to 4K also.
Redmi Note 11: Stock Camera Comparison with Gcam 8.1
How to download Google Camera for Redmi Note 11 Indian Variant:
Here is the link provided below to download the Google Camera for Redmi Note 11:
How to install Google Camera 8.1(GCam 8.1)
You don’t have to worry about the lag and hang issue of GCam. We have so much tested this latest Google Camera 8.1 port for the Redmi Note 11 and it is working fully smooth, lag-free, and supports all three lenses without any issue.
Follow these steps to install GCam in Redmi Note 11:
- Download the GCam File from the link given above.
- Open File Download Location.
- Open the GCam 8.1 APK.
- Click on Install.
- It will ask you for the permissions to install from unknown sources.
- Give Permissions, and Install the GCam.
- Now, Open the GCam and Take amazing pictures with it.
Thanks For Reading. Share it with your friends & relatives.