So the Redmi K30 Indian variant Poco X2 is launched, and it’s featuring some crazy camera specification which is definitely a hand down at this price point. However, if you will install a Google camera on your Poco X2, it will give you some mind-blowing results. So, just check this article and you may get the best Google camera mod for Poco X2. It’s stable and coming with extraordinary features like Astrophotography, Previewed Selfie, and HDR+ support. First of all Download the Poco X2 Google Camera Mod.
NOTE: We will keep this mode updated with the latest and better stable versions.
Download GCam 7.2 for Poco X2
Download XML File for Wide Angle (10KB)
NOTE: The Ultrawide angle and Macro lens are currently not working with this GCam for Poco X2. However, we will get the fully functional Google Camera mod very soon, and we will update the article very quickly. So, as of now, download the following APK and keep your eyes on this article to get the latest and working Google Camera mod for Poco X2. I will announce on Instagram too (Follow @SaaquibNeyazi)
Reason to use GCam on Poco X2
- GCam produces natural colors in almost all scenarios.
- Front camera images are perfect compared to the stock camera app. The dynamic range, portrait selfie, details, sharpness, and exposure are on point.
- The dynamic range is excellent.
- It performs very well in low lighting conditions as well.
- Night sight destroys the stock camera images.
- Astrophotography mode works too, which helps to capture fantastic astrophotos.
- Edge detection is on point, and the background blur is very natural in portrait mode shots. It gives a shallow depth of field.
How to Install Wide-Angle Mode in Google Camera Poco X2
- Go to your file manager and create a new folder named “GCam” and create a new folder “Configs7” inside it.
- Now copy the XML file (which we have downloaded) to this Configs7 folder.
- Open the GCam app and double-tap near the shutter button.
- Select the XML file and click on the Restore button.
- The Google Camera is all set to capture stunning images on your Poco X2. You can turn on the HDR+ from the settings. Also, by default the Astrophotography mode will turn on in the Night Sight mode, you can disable it from the Settings as well.
You should do the following settings in the GCam to get the best result.
- Turn on the Lib Patcher and HDR+ Control from settings.
- Go to Saturations under Rear camera, and set as per your lighting environment. 1.125 is recommended.
- Go to Settings > Advanced> Select Pixel 3 in the Pixel AWB.
- Turn on Astrophotography toggle if you want to capture the photos of the night sky. You can turn off the Astrophotography toggle in case you want to capture normal Night Sight images.
- Turn on Save Selfie as previewed.
- You can also turn on/off other options like sound, Framing hints, Google lens suggestions, etc.
That’s all in this article on how to install Google Camera on Poco X2. We will keep updating this article with the Best Gcam 7.2 for Poco X2, so keep your eyes on this article.