Finally, the Most awaited mobile game Call of Duty stepped into Google Play Store and into our mobiles too. But, Now every mobile has received its confirmation to download it. But you can still download Call of Duty and enjoy the game in your free time. You need to Download two different files Call of Duty APK 1.0 Updated version and OBB Android Data File for Call Of Duty. Simply read the Full Post, here you will find everything that I was talking in the Video.
Download Call Of Duty Mobile APK Version 1.0.1 (Size 53MB)
Download Call Of Duty OBB Data. (Size: 1.34GB)
or Click here to Download
Note: The OBB file is a Zip file to save your Mobile data, simply download it and Unzip it using any of the SOftware or mobile application. Then transfer to your phone memory, and Follow below-mentioned process
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile APK (IMPORTANT)
Here Comes the toughest part. Installing a Game from its APK File is not that easy. So, follow the Steps Carefully.
- First, Download the APK and OBB File From the Link given Above
- After that, Create a Folder as “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” in Internal Storage> Android> OBB
- Then, Move the .obb File to “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” Folder
- Now, Install the APK File
- After the Succesful Installation, you are ready to go 🙂
- Done, Enjoy Call of DUty