While the Digital-SLR cameras have taken the market but they are high at cost as well, so if you want to get a handy camera at a decent price which will let you click some awesome shots as-well then my brother A point and shoot camera, also known as a compact camera is made just for you. They are provided with optical lens zoom which lets you blur the shots as well and talking about the image quality they will never disappoint you. Some Point and Shoots also have inbuilt Wi-Fi and Bluetooth so that you can transfer the images wirelessly to your PC, Phone, Tablet etc.
So here is the list of Best point-and-shoot cameras under 10,000 Inr available in India.
5. Sony DSC-W830/BC
Sony’s DSC-W830 is a decent camera at a decent price and packs some awesome features as well. This camera is having a 20.1 MP image sensor with 8X optical zoom it supports manual focus and autofocus as well (Multi-point AF, Center Weighted AF, Spot AF, Flexible Spot AF (Tracking Focus and Face Tracking Focus). it can capture images up to 720p. Considering the storage it has only 27 MBs of internal storage but it can be upgraded by using an SD card, talking about the connectivity it supports USB 3.0
4. Kodak Pixpro Fz151
The Kodak Pixpro FZ151 Point & Shoot Camera camera has CCD Sensor sensor. It have a 16.15 MP of image sensor and 15 x Optical zoom. As far as the ISO levels are concerned, this camera supports Auto, 80-1600 ISO. Movies can be recorded at a resolution of 1280×720 Pixels (720p HD),640×480 Pixels (VGA),320×240 (QVGA). It supports memory card types of Eye-Fi, SD, SDHC. Overall, this camera weighs and has 3 Inch display to click, and preview images. For connectivity it has USB Connectivity and PictBridge Key Points:-
- 15x Optical Zoom
- Has 3.0 inches and 230K dots LCD screen
- Incorporated with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- 720p (Motion JPEG)
- Comes with 24mm ultra wide angle lens
- 16 Megapixels camera with CCD image sensor with image stabilizer
3.Nikon Coolpix A100
The Nikon Coolpix A100 is a budget compact camera with a 20.1MP CCD sensor and a 5x optical zoom range equating to 26-130mm. The camera will record HD 720p video, and it packs some fun creative effects including Nikon’s Smart Portrait mode that automatically enhances shots of friends and family.The LCD’s one positive aspect is brightness, which is enough to counteract direct sunlight, but otherwise, even a mediocre current smartphone will thrash the A100’s screen quality.
- Slimline, stylish and easy to use
- 5x optical and 10x dynamic fine zoom
- 20.1 effective megapixels CCD image sensor
- Scene auto selector
- Motion blur reduction
- Scene auto selector with which the user need simply point the camera at the intended subject and the camera automatically applies the optimal scene mode
- 10 cm macro, 15 scene modes, special and quick effects
- Smart portrait mode, 5 Indian language support, glamour retouch
- 10x dynamic fine zoom, electronic VR, target finding AF
- Long battery life of 250 shots
2.Canon IXUS 160
The Canon IXUS 160 Compact Camera is a stylishly designed compact camera that delivers super cool and sharp images all the time. It has 20MP capacity that delivers crystal-clear images when you take pictures with it. It easily captures fun moments from every angle, far or near. It comes in a small sleek design that makes it very easy to fit into your pocket. It has a 6.8 cm (2.7) LCD screen that lets you preview result and share with friends. The 28mm wide 8x optical zoom lens provides the flexibility of capturing every fun moment from any angle, both far and near.
- 20 Megapixel Camera
- 8X Optical zoom with wide angle
- Zoom up to 16X with no quality loss
- powerful digital processing
- Instant movies capture on 720p
- auto mode with 32 scene dictation
- Energy saving for more shots
- compatible with Canon connection station
1.Canon PowerShot SX 400 IS
so the Canon PowerShot SX 400 IS has taken the first place on our list and it has some satisfying reasons for that.
Available in many attractive color options, SX400 is a powerful budget point and shoot camera which is an answer for users who would like high zoom at an affordable price. It comes with features like HD Recording, ISO 100 – 1600 (Auto), 16 MP CCD sensor, 3 inches of LEd screen and aperture range is from f/3.4 – f/5.8. The SX400 is capable of capturing up to 3.2 shots per second while the shutter speed ranges from 1 to 1/1600 sec. It can record films for up to 50 non-stop minutes. It comes advanced network connectivity option i.e WiFi. This device is undoubtedly one of the best digital cameras under Rs 10,000.
- Built with a 16 megapixel CCD sensor
- Equipped with 30x optical zoom
- The lens comes with intelligent image stabilization for steady shots
- Aperture range of f3.4 to f8 on wide and f6 to f8 on telephoto
- Great for portraits and macros too
- Record HD quality videos at 1280 x 720 resolution
- Developed with DIGIC 4+ image processor
- Captures up to 0.8 shots per second
- Records images and video to SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards
- Face detection autofocus, auto exposure, flash exposure and white balance
- Battery life of about 190 shots or 260 shots in ECO mode ‘
” so this was the list by Techoob.com over the best point and shoot cameras out there i hope this article would help you”