Finally, Asus Unveils two new range of TUF series with brand new Asus ROG FX505 and Asus ROG FX705. Also, a new TUF Desktop FX10CP was launched during the launch event in New Delhi. The main highlight of the event was the two new Ultra-slim gaming laptop, with 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU. Both the laptops are World’s first 144Hz Gaming laptop, with IPS-level NanoEdge displays.
So, if you are the one who is looking for a slim, sleek, lightweight gaming laptop with powerful gaming features for Professional Gamers, you may find this article really helpful. Our Full Review of will is coming really soon. In this article, you will get an overview and specification based Asus ROG FX505 and Asus ROG FX705 Review, with our first impression thoughts.
- Unrivaled Performance: Up to 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU
- Loaded with gaming essentials: Upto144Hz IPS-level NanoEdge displays, wired LAN, gigabit-class Wi-Fi, DTS Headphone:X audio, flexible RAM and storage
- Tough and built to last: Designed to meet the demanding MIL-STD-810G military standard, for reliability and durability that exceed industry standards
- Superior, long-lasting cooling: Adopting a dual-fan placement design with Anti-Dust Cooling (ADC) system
Asus TUF FX505, FX705 Price in India
FX505 and FX705 will be available across all channels both online and offline. The Asus TUF FX505 price is starting from Rs. 79,990 and Asus TUF FX705 price is starting from Rs. 1,24,990 in India.
Talking about the Design and Build quality of Asus TUF FX505 and FX705. Both the gaming engines are very superior and durable Gaming laptops. Its Build quality is just amazing, that official US Military has given the MIL-810G military-grade tests certification.
Built to endure, both FX505 and FX705 pass the MIL-810G military-grade tests. It features the RGB keyboard that is loved by the gamers, in addition to WASD key cap design for intuitive controls. With the Overstroke technology, it registers keystrokes faster for precise and effortless control. because of Overstroke technology, Asus claimed that the keys can handle over 20 million presses. No doubt it’s a great example of Hyper Strike gaming keyboard, for providing an amazing experience to the gamers.
In terms of Display, Asus TUF FX505 having 15.6 inch IPS Anti-Glare display, with Full HD 1920×1080 pixels. On the other hand, Asus TUF FX705 having 15.6 inches same Anti-Glare IPS Display, with Full HD 1920×1080 Pixels. Both the gaming laptops have been crafted with perfection to live up to all the expectations from high-end gaming laptop at affordable prices.
These two TUF Gaming laptops offer a completely new world with ultra-slim 6.5mm (FX507) and 7.18mm (FX705) NanoEdge display. Furthermore, the smooth in-game visuals are ensured by up to 144Hz refresh rate and 100% sRGB gamut.
Major Difference between Asus TUF FX 505 and FX 705
Providing the best of both the worlds, FX505 and FX705 are powered by up to an 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H CPU, a next-gen workhorse with six cores that not only extends the best-in-class gaming experiences but also helps one easily multitask workloads.
Talking about the Processors, Both Asus TUF FX505 and FX705 draw their power from up to Intel® Core™ i7-8750H processors and up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics, offering an immersive experience, owing upto144Hz high-refresh rate NanoEdge displays. Passionate gamers will also appreciate the gigabit Ethernet and gigabit-class Wi-Fi, and DTS surround-sound audio experience.
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave2 – FX507 and FX705 offer the faster, more reliable wireless network and extended coverage with 2T2R MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi that rockets up to 1.7Gbps, making disconnections during games thing of a past.
- HyperCool Thermal Technology – The laptops will remain cool even during intense games, for FX507 and FX705 feature Anti-Dust Cooling (ADC) system, Fan OverBoost technology, and dual-fan cooling CPU and GPU from both sides.
TUF Desktop – FX10CP
Now talking about the Asus TUF Desktop FX10CP, it is coming with the GTX 1060 NVIDIA GPU and i7 Intel processor and isolated air chambers, the thermal design is well integrated into the design structure. This desktop was unveiled by Asus earlier this year, during Computex event 2018. In terms of Price, the Asus TUF Desktop FX10CP will available at the starting price of Rs. 91,990 in the offline and online channels and its features are as follow.
- Processor – i7-8700
- Graphics Card – Up to GTX1060
- RAM – Up to 32GB DDR4 2666MHz
- Secondary storage – 1TB 7200RPM HDD
- Primary storage –128GB M.2 SSD
Stay tuned to Techoob for more Tech News, and Reviews.